In this episode, Stephanie and Elana discuss key takeaways from episode 88 with Dr. Lynch, clarify important points he made, and provide insight into our personal/professional experience with these concepts.
- Nitrous oxide during labor
- What we can do to prevent and eliminate infections during pregnancy
- Is supplemental glutathione safe during pregnancy
- Considerations before giving vaccines
- Genes and postpartum mental health
- The importance of choline for mamas
- And more!
Dr. Benjamin Lynch's Bio
Benjamin Lynch, ND received his Cell and Molecular Biology, BS from the University of Washington and his doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine (ND) from Bastyr University. His passion for identifying the cause of disease directed him towards nutrigenomics and methylation dysfunction. Currently, he researches, writes and presents worldwide on the topic of MTHFR, methylation defects and genetic control. You may learn more about Dr. Lynch and his work at www.drbenlynch.com. Dr. Lynch is the President of www.SeekingHealth.com, a supplement company oriented towards disease prevention and health promotion. He lives in Seattle, WA with his wife, Nadia, and three boys, Tasman, Mathew and Theodor.
Enjoy the listen!
Click here to listen or find the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher!
- Seeking Health Prenatal Supplements we recommend Seeking Health
- Great video on Dirty Genes and Vaccines
- Great video interview of Dr. Lynch talking more about vaccines "Do Vaccines Cause Autism" with Dr. Paul Thomas MD
- Free Dirty Genes Bonus Chapter
- Dr. Ben Lynch's Website
- Dr. Ben Lynch's Supplement Line: Seeking Health
- Dirty Genes on Amazon
- Follow Dr. Ben Lynch on Facebook and Instagram
- Click here to learn more about Dr. Elana Roumell’s Doctor Mom Membership, a membership designed for moms who want to be their child’s number one health advocate!
- Click here to learn more about Steph Greunke, RD’s online nutrition program and community, Postpartum Reset, an intimate private community and online roadmap for any mama (or mama-to-be) who feels stuck, alone, and depleted and wants to learn how to thrive in motherhood.
Please remember that the views on this podcast and website are not meant to be substituted for medical advice, shouldn’t be used to diagnose, treat or cure any conditions, and are intended for general information purposes only.