In this episode, we introduce Dr. Elana Roumell, ND, the new co-host. Stephanie is excited to bring on a naturopathic doctor to the podcast to help educate and empower parents with even more information! Stephanie and Elana have been friends for years, helping one another through pregnancy, postpartum and raising healthy families. The two of them together are truly REAL FOOD MAMAS on a mission to share, inspire and empower!! Stephanie introduces Elana to the Real Food Mama community and we get a sneak peak into who she is and how she is going to contribute to the community!
- About Elana's family.
- Why she became a Naturopathic Doctor.
- Her passion for pediatrics.
- Why she opened up Nourish Medical Center.
- What she's most excited to share with listeners by joining the podcast.
- Some of her other passions.
Enjoy the listen!
Click here to listen or find the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher!
- Click here to learn more about Dr. Elana Roumell’s Doctor Mom Membership, a membership designed for moms who want to be their child’s number one health advocate!
- Click here to learn more about Steph Greunke, RD’s online nutrition program and community, Postpartum Reset, an intimate private community and online roadmap for any mama (or mama-to-be) who feels stuck, alone, and depleted and wants to learn how to thrive in motherhood.
Please remember that the views on this podcast and website are not meant to be substituted for medical advice, shouldn’t be used to diagnose, treat or cure any conditions, and are intended for general information purposes only.