In this episode, we have two special guests, our husbands!!! They’re here to share their stories of what it was like for them to be at our births, surprises they encountered, and advice for fathers-to-be.
- Our husband’s opinions about home births.
- What it was like to be present at our home birth.
- What emotions they experienced before, during, and after our birth.
- What surprised them about our births.
- Advice for fathers-to-be.
Enjoy the listen!
Click here to listen or find the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher!
- Elana and Anthonys first dance at their wedding
- The Birth Partner
- Click here to learn more about Dr. Elana Roumell’s Doctor Mom Membership, a membership designed for moms who want to be their child’s number one health advocate!
- Click here to learn more about Steph Greunke, RD’s online nutrition program and community, Postpartum Reset, an intimate private community and online roadmap for any mama (or mama-to-be) who feels stuck, alone, and depleted and wants to learn how to thrive in motherhood.
Please remember that the views on this podcast and website are not meant to be substituted for medical advice, shouldn’t be used to diagnose, treat or cure any conditions, and are intended for general information purposes only.