We expand on key points that were shared in the last episode like navigating family meals, picky eating, introducing common food allergens, and our thoughts on dark chocolate for kids! We want to give you a sneak peek into our homes and share what we do with our family.
- What meal times look like in our homes.
- What a day of eating looks like for our kids.
- Advice on what to do with picky eaters.
- Which first foods to introduce and how to be creative with them.
- Dr. Elana's protocol for introducing common food allergens. Her top 3 medications to have on hand and how to be prepared.
- How to navigate food allergen introduction if your family doesn't eat those foods.
- How to approach kid's parties and holidays.
- Our thoughts on dark chocolate for kids!
Enjoy the listen!
Click here to listen or find the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher!
Please remember that the views on this podcast and website are not meant to be substituted for medical advice, shouldn’t be used to diagnose, treat or cure any conditions, and are intended for general information purposes only.