In this episode, Stephanie shares her second home waterbirth story. She discusses how her second home waterbirth went, how it was different than her first, things she learned the second time around, and advice to mamas getting ready for the big day whether they’re planning on giving birth in the hospital or at home.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How Stephanie's second postpartum is going
- How she was feeling the days and weeks before she delivered
- How she mentally and physically prepared for labor
- Advice to moms struggling during their final days and weeks
- Her entire birth story
- The pros and cons of having a fast labor
- The different types of electronic fetal monitoring and why it's done
- Tips for dealing with afterbirth contractions
- What she did with her toddler during labor
The next episode will cover Q&A's about homebirth from our listeners!
Enjoy the listen!
And happy anniversary! :)
Click here to listen or find the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher!
Please remember that the views on this podcast and website are not meant to be substituted for medical advice, shouldn’t be used to diagnose, treat or cure any conditions, and are intended for general information purposes only.