In this episode, Dr. Elana shares her birth story with us. She discusses what she did to prep for her pregnancy and labor. She takes us through the ups and downs of the actual birth. Dr. Elana highlights how she overcame tough times and shares tools that helped her have the un-medicated birth she had envisioned.
- Pregnancy prep
- Home-birth experience
- Who was on Dr. Elana's birth team
- The birth, from start to finish!
- What Dr. Elana would do differently next time.
- Lessons learned and healing after the birth.
- Dr. Elana's published article in Homeopathy Today (click on the link below to download the entire article)
- Click here to learn more about Dr. Elana Roumell’s Doctor Mom Membership, a membership designed for moms who want to be their child’s number one health advocate!
- Click here to learn more about Steph Greunke, RD’s online nutrition program and community, Postpartum Reset, an intimate private community and online roadmap for any mama (or mama-to-be) who feels stuck, alone, and depleted and wants to learn how to thrive in motherhood.
Please remember that the views on this podcast and website are not meant to be substituted for medical advice, shouldn’t be used to diagnose, treat or cure any conditions, and are intended for general information purposes only.